Increasingly, healthcare professionals, patients and consumers are turning to and using their mobile devices for healthcare information. Further, development of mobile software platforms and associated are allowing patients to more regularly directly communicate with their physicians. To help sort out the growing complexity of the mobile healthcare communications industry, the Business Development Institute (BDI) entitled “Mobile Healthcare Communications 2012:Case Studies and Roundtables” will be held on Thursday, January 26, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM at The Graduate Center of the City University of NY (365 5th Ave, NY, NY 10016).
Registration fee for the event is $195 per attendee. BioJobBlog readers who wish to attend should use promo code BC for a discounted rate of $175.
Speakers and roundtable moderators include:
- Lance Hill, CEO, Within3
- Scott Hopkins, Executive Vice President, Anderson Direct Marketing
- Dr. Katherine Malbon, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Adolescent Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Talya Miron-Shatz, PhD, Marketing Department, Wharton, University of Pennsylvania
- Jenna Mons, Consumer Product Manager for LAP-BAND®, Allergan
- John Vieira, Daiichi-Sankyo
Event sponsors include:
BioCrowd, PR Newswire; Within3 ; Anderson Direct Marketing; Cinchcast; Journal of Communication in Healthcare; Manhattan Research; New York University; Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development; Pixels & Pills
For event related questions and registration, please contact Maria Feola-Magro at email@example.com or 212.765.8043.
For additional information, including registration, please click here to visit the event website.
See you at the conference!
Until next time….
Good Luck and Good Job Hunting!!!!!!!